Taken out


I spent my weekend at home ,
rearranging foundation's notes and it's time to recycle them.

It's Monday, notes around the table and unsurprisingly, the lecture class was cold because there were only18 of us including the lecture in a 60 to 70 people room.

During break time, friends bought snacks and gathered at my table. ==
I didn't eat them!

Well, I started my Monday night with my roommate and friends went to SS2's pasar malam.It was my second time taking public transport. Waited at the bus stop there for like 15 minutes and counted number of cars passed by while keeping an eye for the bus too.

Spent my Tuesday evening drawing this, a heart.
Proudly present it in my blog.
Spent over one hour to draw the heart.
Does it look alike? I hope so :D

Second master piece, the skin structure.

And the last piece I drew was the urinary system.Drawing a giant soy bean(Kidney) is harder than I thought.

Thursday, 2nd June 2011
I have taken my first step to swim, with the floating board. :D
Anyway, my legs got sun burn after that. ==

Beautiful sunset view from my hostel's corridor.

Friday :D
Was wearing a mask for the past 2 days.

and today, I want to watch The Smurfs :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home