22nd May 2011[Sunday]
It was my first day moving in the hostel and there come my life staying in the hostel.
Life routine staying in the hostel is mainly about staring at the laptop, holding pen and doing our own notes and study.
I spent 5 days 4 nights in the non-aircond room. These 4 nights, became my sleepless nights. I barely fall asleep, I'm awake every 30 minutes. I took my towel and went for a quick-bath. The next morning, I found out myself covered in sweat.
Thursday, hostel department called me and said I'm moving to aircond room :D
Big wide smile reappeared on my face and big,huge "thank you" from my bottom of my heart to them! After lunch, quickly packed everything from the previous room and moved to my new room . :)))) So this is my new room that I will be staying for 3 years.Me in the swimming pool. It's not a baby pool but it's a deep 1.2m pool . hehe
Ok I was standing at the side of the pool and barely move around but I promise I will start to learn swimming from friends and I just got myself a swimsuit and floating board. :D
It's me after practical class .
It is a must to wear the uni's T-shirt because it's my uniform.28th May 2011[Saturday]
Went to One Utama and Sunway Pyramid to do shopping with family.
Cars 2 is coming up and I'm excited for it . :D
Ok, I'm going back to hostel. Should I be happy for it?
Labels: New Life
