
I was given a homework where I need to label out all the bones in our body.Drawing a skeleton was actually not as hard as I thought it would be until I finished everything except for the rib cage. I spent most of the time erasing and redrawing.
I even tried to place the drawing paper under the table lamp to get the sketch of rib cage but I failed when I need to hold the mechanical pencil and the drawing paper and at the same time,drawing the sketch of the rib cage.
Thoughtful roommate bought this dinner for me :D
By the way, I was having cup noddles meal for Tuesday, 7th June 2011.
It was a total disaster and nightmare for having 2 cup noddles in less than 5 hours.Parents drove me to a medical bookstore which is located opposite HKL on Saturday.
The medical bookstore didn't catch my attention at the first. When I walked into the book shop all I could think is, "Wow, this is the shop where I can get every books I want!"
Academic calender reminds me that time flies.
I like this lemon beverage :D
Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga
Labels: uni life
