Let it go

4th May 2011[Wednesday]
7 hours of karaoke is really satisfying and fun.
11am to 6pm and only cost RM20 :)

I'm still wondering how many time the order list is full :D

With karaoke kaki. We all had the fun ,unforgettable and memorable time together singing together and scream out loud on songs we really got high by music, not drug .

5th May 2011[Thursday]
It was my first time I went to clubbing at Opera.
Overall, it was fun .

Happy Mother's Day.

15th May 2011[Sunday]
Drove to Pavilion for a little shopping and visit friends who were working there. The rain was pouring down heavily.

Dinner with girls at Tony Romas.


17th May 2011[Tuesday]
Drove to Ikea with younger sister and had shopping for my hostel's life.
I love my new comforter , hehe.

I like the theme.

and today, 21st May 2011[ Saturday]

22nd May 2011[Sunday]
I'm going to start my whole new life at new university.
I'm going to stay at hostel which I'm not really ready for it.
However, I do believe I can do it.
Let it go, my games on Facebook which I really used to love/like it.
There are Restaurant City, Sorority Life and Cube Crash. So long games.
Let go the past and keep moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home