Drowning.

12th May 2011[Thursday]

I do not need water to make me feel like drowning, I am already drowning,
I have no idea how can I achieved these bad results
It was the worst ,worst result I've ever so far got in my life.
What can I say? no expectations and no disappointments?
In doubt whether I should continue or leave for the better one.
10 friends that I told them about my result 10 out of 10 saying
1) no jokes
2)don't lie
3)you are kidding right?
My reaction was no joke, I'm serious.
Suicide would be the permanent solution for temporary problem.
Just kidding, I'm too pretty and too young for it.
Life goes on,I am staying strong to face all the obstacles .
I'm very sorry because I made my parents disappointed. I have tried and did my best for it.Actually I'm disappointed myself too. However, life goes on. :D

Always laugh or smile whenever you can because it's the cheapest medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home