Boo, it's me againLiving happily today :D
7th May 2010[Friday]
Vitagen's event was fun :DGot free vitagens..... . Me kind of like Pineapple flavor
Siblings went out for movie
I stayed at home and do nothing, took my phone and started to draw .
The first drawing, hmph looked like a joey wearing a custom
The second, dad said looked like a donkey. What do you think?
The third, no idea what it look like?
Fourth, Mr Rabbit
Fifth, I wanted to draw a bird singing but the outcome become this.Like a chick with the crown
I like this the most.A big tree with the tired face.
Comment please, I seldom draw .
Labels: happy Jiayin
2 Comments:
-
- Keff said...
May 8, 2010 at 7:41 PMoo... now i can figure out what you said... the mr. rabbit, i thought that is a piggy nose, but actually that is the eyes for rabbit... shy... haha- Anonymous said...
May 8, 2010 at 8:11 PMNever mind, it's ok my friend also said look like piggy. :D have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
