How should I start my post today?
Tomorrow will be my last day working at kindergarten.
Working in a kindergarten wasn't easy but it brought a lot of fun for me for last 5 months.
I still remember when I first started to work at the kindergarten for the first day.I barely know anyone and I only recognize the handsome and pretty faces in the crowd, no offense.
Working with a bunch of kids was really challenging .I need to stay alert every time. :D
I will seriously miss my work :)
College life will start on the coming Monday.To be honest,I don't look forward to the college life, and I just feel like nothing exciting thing is going to happen to me.Maybe the past 5 months of long rest, time passing without homework at all,don't need to do all those calculation or write a long long long essay makes my brain gone rust.
I don't know what am I doing now ! Argh.
Labels: sad Jiayin
