2th May 2010[Sunday]
Kids are just naif.
:D
Tracing my own choice batik design.
Tadaa.... my draft drawing of batik
Next was filled up the "canting" with wax then drew the out line of the batik design.
After done the wax. Colouring my own made batik.
I love my background colour .
Me without spec and my sister :D
It was my first time leading a group of kids to a trip, although I was just a assistant . It was fun but kind of tiring . Kids were complaining that they were hungry , thirsty and tired of walking. I need to keep my eyes on those kids all the times.
Kids are just naif.
:D
Tracing my own choice batik design.
Tadaa.... my draft drawing of batikNext was filled up the "canting" with wax then drew the out line of the batik design.
After done the wax. Colouring my own made batik.I love my background colour .
Me without spec and my sister :DLabels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
