I'm so so so so stupid!
I can't either do a simple addmath question
I can't discipline myself to study and do my work on time!
I can't imagine what is happening on me
So disappointed on myself!
Argh, I need more more more confidence on myself!
Stress up!
Can't hang a smile on me anymore! Can't do it!
I'm not prepared yet, but I knew that time won't stop and wait me!
What should I do now!
Jiayin! Don't sleep!Study more!
I can't either do a simple addmath question
I can't discipline myself to study and do my work on time!
I can't imagine what is happening on me
So disappointed on myself!
Argh, I need more more more confidence on myself!
Stress up!
Can't hang a smile on me anymore! Can't do it!
I'm not prepared yet, but I knew that time won't stop and wait me!
What should I do now!
Jiayin! Don't sleep!Study more!
Labels: sad Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

