Me of the day
9th Oct 2009[Friday]
Skipped school for 2 days because I don't want to wake up at 5am
Is there any fault if I feel study at home is better than study at school?
That the actual reason I skipped school!
Went to Pyramid with siblings .
Bought a red knit top from F21.love it.*pocket $ gone.haiz
10th Oct 2009[Saturday]
Played badminton with Zi Yi, such a long time didn't play and my badminton wasn't that good anymore.
Sejarah time!
I want to watch This Is It by Michael Jackson and Cloudy with a chance of Meatball,3D!
Happy birthday to Wei Le
Wish all your wishes and dreams come true
All the best and good luck
I know you like green!So am I!
Wish all your wishes and dreams come true
All the best and good luck
I know you like green!So am I!
Labels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
