Study!!!!!!!!!

Last night, went to shop for junk foods!
Mid term exam = gain weight mission touch wood!

17 of May 2009[Sunday]
Study ,study and study!

Mickey couple company me to study!
They keep shaking their head!
cute lor!

Exam schedule

I will rearrange all my photos
Gosh, I think I own more than thousands of photos!

school field

Vandalism

When we practice

Yeeing!

Cherish, Mei Kuan, Sanjjiev and Me!

Mei, me and Cherish playing with the 'fan'
Hot day lor!

Brandon

First time I saw people study in Sport room!

U8 choir during rehearsal!

Well, tomorrow addmath paper 1 and Bm 2
Addmath! I will open my eye big big and read the questions properly!
I will see the sign carefully!

Bm 2
will try my best to score better marks
my pen and my hand and my correction tape!

Milo already replace Nescafe
Good for my health!

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home