18 of May 2009[Monday]
Addmath paper 1 is 'killing' me
well, I think I did ok but I don't know!
Now my only hope is on paper 2
BM2!
Basically I can do all
I know all the questions
only the novel part!
I forget!
the rumusan I do before in tuition
but I forget the answer for pemahaman already!
My pilot mechanical pencil is LOST
my second pencil!
I love my pencil so much!
Where is my pencil go?
Tomorrow
english 1 and sejarah 2 and BC2
Will sleep late!
9 more days to go!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Addmath paper 1 is 'killing' me
well, I think I did ok but I don't know!
Now my only hope is on paper 2
BM2!
Basically I can do all
I know all the questions
only the novel part!
I forget!
but I forget the answer for pemahaman already!
My pilot mechanical pencil is LOST
my second pencil!
I love my pencil so much!
Where is my pencil go?
Tomorrow
english 1 and sejarah 2 and BC2
Will sleep late!
9 more days to go!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: ok day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
