16 of May 2009[Saturday]
Happy Teacher's Day!
To all the teachers in the world including my mum
Thank you ..and thank you
Went to school
and attend Hari Kecemerlangan
My every first time in secondary school
My 'trophy'
It is weird wearing pantyhose with school shoe
My school shoe is so so so dirty!
haha
Put on pantyhose because of choir performance
In BP room!
Sereen!
The stage
Troph, gifts and certificates corner
While waiting for our turn!
Receiving from headmistress
for top 3 in class!
Receiving the best subject 'award'
I have only 3 to 5 minutes to change my cloth
Gosh....
Choir performance
U8 choir!
Ignore my face
I'm tooooo hot and sweating!
Michelle, Yeeing and Me
I can't stand with heels so I change into slipper!
Girls!
The certificate!
Last year 4 Cerdik kedudukan!

I got the best subject : Engineering Technology last year
Hopefully this year can do so!
I'm waiting for my watch !
Mum took it to the watch shop to change battery!
I miss my watch
Tonight will be the night Form 4 sejarah waiting for me!
Gambateh
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Happy Teacher's Day!
To all the teachers in the world including my mum
Thank you ..and thank you
Went to school
and attend Hari Kecemerlangan
My every first time in secondary school
My school shoe is so so so dirty!
haha
Put on pantyhose because of choir performance
for top 3 in class!
I have only 3 to 5 minutes to change my cloth
Gosh....
Ignore my face
I'm tooooo hot and sweating!
I can't stand with heels so I change into slipper!
I got the best subject : Engineering Technology last year
Hopefully this year can do so!
I'm waiting for my watch !
Mum took it to the watch shop to change battery!
I miss my watch
Tonight will be the night Form 4 sejarah waiting for me!
Gambateh
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
