Ice Jagung did cheer me up!19 of May 2009[Tuesday]
I'm so sleepy
I can't open my eye when I woke up at 4.30am to study!
Gosh, what happen to me?
English paper
erm ok la
Hope I do not write wrong point
Sejarah paper 2
First time , I'm so blank when I get the paper
but never mind
All the things I studied come up
just a bit I don't know
Overall ok!
I hope I can pass my sejarah paper
Chinese paper
erm ok la
but 25 of subjective questions
make my life HARD
Ahhhhhhhhh
Went to Giant
Bought Milo
It is much more cheaper than grocery shop and
Bought ice kacang tanpa kacang
because I don't like to eat red bean
Tomorrow
maths, sejarah and moral
I hope I can score well in maths and sejarah paper 1
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
