went to pyramid with family
and I spent RM8 to 转鸡蛋
but I wish and hope so much I can get Mickey
but never mind
will try my luck next time!
I want to buy Detective Conan book 65 in Malay version!
Lee Hom concert tonight!!!!!!!!
I being tagged by two friends
they are Azril and Yeeing
Now, there my answers
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!
1.My name is Jiayin
2.My birthday is on 25th of June
3.I love Mickey
4.I like lemon
5. My favorite food is sandwich
6.The sport I like the most is badminton
7.Love and like potato the most! Fries, wedges, and more
8.Phobia water
9.Phobia lift
10.Phobia leech
11.Hate insects especially those who can fly
12.Like small size teddy bear[about 3cm]
13.I learn wushu
14.I hate to read novel!
15.Love to collect cute and special eraser
16.Love to collect Disney sticker and special sticker
17.I have 6 boxes of food collection
18.Love to take photos
19.Love my family
20.Dislike pink
21.Don't wear skirt often[uniform is not counted]
22.I don't like high heels
23.Never Give Up is my moto
24.My blog link is http://jiaynn.blogspot.com
25.I'm always me, Jiayin myself!
Tag
-.Weiying
-.Xin Hui
-.Jing Tian
-.Wei Le
-.Wan Teen
-.Zi Yi
-.Ern Ern
-.Mr.Caleb
-.Maygee
-.Chee Hong
-.Connie
-.Michelle Too
-.Pauline Kam
-.Tracy
-.Ee Lynn
Now, you know 25 facts about me and it is your turn to let me know about youLabels: happy day
