1st of May 2009[Friday]
Woke up super early today
because I and my family going to life liberation at Semenyih!
Nice place
Morning everyone!
Spot the mist

CHALCOSOMA ATLAS as known as Kumbang Badak.
The kena paint one.....
hahahaha
The baby
Want to know who is her parent?
Tadaa!
I found this on the floor
at first I thought :[ poor kumbang die until like that]
then I walked closer
Then only I found out that they are making out
the place where the goat or pig
stay before!
quite smelly lor
the love butterfly!
Went to the lake and let's the fishes back to where they belong
Ok, I admit I phobia water
I don't dare to walk further
So the auntie bring me there
hahaha
Swim baby swim!
Mission accomplished
Went back
Today, full veg day!
Go veg!
hehe
Woke up super early today
because I and my family going to life liberation at Semenyih!
Nice place
CHALCOSOMA ATLAS as known as Kumbang Badak.
hahahaha
Want to know who is her parent?
I found this on the floor
at first I thought :[ poor kumbang die until like that]
then I walked closer
Then only I found out that they are making out
stay before!
quite smelly lor
Went to the lake and let's the fishes back to where they belong
I don't dare to walk further
So the auntie bring me there
hahaha
Mission accomplished
Went back
Today, full veg day!
Go veg!
hehe
Labels: meaningful day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
