3 of May 2009[Sunday]
I stopped my badminton and wushu lesson for this month
due to mid year exam
but I won't stop playing badminton and wushu this month
I still will play with sisters and friends

I'm regret....totally regret
regret on what?
regret on absent to class on Thursday[30/4]
I went to basketball MSSD
why? because of I don't know how to do addmath!
Gosh anyone can help me or teach me?
My mind is totally blank about addmath
Haiz, sigh!
Mid term exam next Thursday
and I haven start study yet!
Gosh!!!!!! I don't care tomorrow onwards
I will study hard!
I will get percentage 63 and above!
no fail no grade E and grade D and grade C!
never give up
gambateh! jia you , Jiayin
you can do it!!!!!!!
work extra hard!!!!!!!
Tomorrow basketball final for girls under 18
Go U8 we can do it!
we can win the match!
gambateh
U8 fight! U8 fight! U8 fight fight fight
Boys under 15 and boys under 18 also gambateh
must get into final too
You guys can do it!
love you guys!
Go , fight and win!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
due to mid year exam
but I won't stop playing badminton and wushu this month
I still will play with sisters and friends

I'm regret....totally regret
regret on what?
regret on absent to class on Thursday[30/4]
I went to basketball MSSD
why? because of I don't know how to do addmath!
Gosh anyone can help me or teach me?
My mind is totally blank about addmath
Haiz, sigh!
Mid term exam next Thursday
and I haven start study yet!
Gosh!!!!!! I don't care tomorrow onwards
I will study hard!
I will get percentage 63 and above!
no fail no grade E and grade D and grade C!
never give up
gambateh! jia you , Jiayin
you can do it!!!!!!!
work extra hard!!!!!!!
Tomorrow basketball final for girls under 18
Go U8 we can do it!
we can win the match!
gambateh
U8 fight! U8 fight! U8 fight fight fight
Boys under 15 and boys under 18 also gambateh
must get into final too
You guys can do it!
love you guys!
Go , fight and win!!!!!!Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
