20 of April 2009[Monday]
Pretty nervous this morning
because I'm going to receive medal from teacher on stage
Gosh....I hate to go on stage
Let's photos talk ok?

Me and my new headmistresses
Want to say Thank You to Jason Low
because he risk his life to help me take photo
Thanks really thanks and appreciate it

My medal....
see, got my name on it
Special made for Jiayin
Joking la

Well, well , well
I love today Gazebo project because I worked indoor
I no need to stand under hot sun
no sun burn!!!!!
Today, just do the simple one
Paint the wood and build roof

Screw with hand

Pro lor....yeng....

When drilling this, I was thinking of drilling groundnuts
hahahaha mltan100.blogspot.com

Played with Mei Kuan while both of them concentrate doing work!

Doing

Woods that my friends paint
12 feet long and it's very heavy!!!
Since the woods is there
then me and my friends went in and took photos

Azureen and F. Dalila

Me and both of them

Last photo before I went home

I want lemon juice!!!!!!
LOVE lemonmltan100.blogspot.com

Tomorrow badminton!!!!!! and gazebo!!!!! stay back
Sunblock I need your help!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home