21 of April 2009[Tuesday]
I woke up super late today
I woke up at 6am
Gosh , 20 minutes for me to prepare myself
Rushing......

Reached school
I was shock when I reached school
because I saw school ruang legar is full with Hannah Montana ans Disney stuff
I'm blur with what happen there actually

see!!!!!! didn't lie


The crows

Class photo shooting today was fun!
Really enjoy it lor...

Spot me

Ok, the formal one....

Candid
My class was the first class taking Hannah Montana poster with us
Crazy man....
The Astro crew also take photo of us with their handphone

Thiam Ming from Frisbee club

badminton club.....hahahahaha
after candid shoot

photo shooting

Mei with the huge guitar

The thingy dropped because of the wind
It just happened in front of my eye

I got this to pin..


Be careful friends...

Rumah Hijau candid

QM photo
the nosiest one!!!!!
scream scream scream

dismiss!!!!!mltan100.blogspot.com

Jia Ming

Fall in love with this cake





Hannah with me....

Sam with Mei

crowded

Aiyoyoyo
Can't go in
so need to stand on table under hot sun


Shila.....
She really has a nice voice....

Why Hannah Montana rock with Shila will come to my school
and have the mini concert?
because my school representer ,
won a competition organized by Astro and Disney Channel
so they come to my school lor...
Why don't they bring Mickey too?????? mltan100.blogspot.com


Continue with gazebo
My gazebo going to complete
Yahoo...let's celebrate the day...





hahahaha

Terence Tan..


drill bit hangus.....

the hole also hangus
because used WRONG drill bit to drill

Before I went home
Saw this on the tree root
Red ant worked together to move the dead insects

Today , a windy day
Good because cooling me during gazebo
Bad because can't play badminton!!!!T____________T

Quit choir for Hari Kecemerlangan because I can't make it to the practicemltan100.blogspot.com
but going to sing on Teacher's Day
Yesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home