19 of April 2009[Sunday]
Today, I seriously not in the mood to take photo
don't know why?
Maybe I'm nervous, scare and moody......
Next Sunday will be my wushu exam
gosh!!!!!I'm scare
I quit wushu performance since last year....
but but but I performed today
I hate to perform actually!
seriously don''t like
because I really not very good in wushu!
not excuse just I take wushu as one of my favorite sport......
Reached Sunway Club house around 3pm++
I wore casual but others people wore semi-formal
I'm so so so so ![]()
haiz, sigh....
Quickly change into wushu cloth after thatI'm so bored
because my friends not there.....
About my performance
Well I did mistake
because the stage is quite slippery
not to blame the stage
is I'm not good enough to perform
Haiz, sigh disappointed on myself
Moody after that
but McDonald French Fries did cheer me up
I love fries!!!!!!! ![]()
I guess your guys know about this
Britains's got talent
Susan Bolye
She has a super nice voice
Gosh love it
Tomorrow
will be more tan
because need to stand under hot sun and continue the gazebo
I need more lemon
More lemon juice
pure lemon juice!!!!!
Hello busy week
Exam on 14 of May!!!!
Jiayin start study now!!!!
gambateh don't give up!!!!
Never give up
Labels: sad day
