16 of April 2009,Friday
I got my very first surat amaran!
Gosh. I get that letter because I didn't attend scout meeting for 3 times!
I have no transport there ok!!!!!
My voice change because I sore throat
My voice like a boy !!!!!lalalalala
17 of April 2009[Saturday]
Don't feel well this morning so didn't attend scout metting
but I went to school at 9.45++am because need to teach wushu
Gosh, I hate it
but it's kind of fun also hahahaha
Felt so weird when need to teach wushu in English
Today is a HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT day!!!!!!
Keep sweating...
Gosh I'm so tan now!!!!!*touch wood*
Just stay back for 3 days of project gazebo
and my skin just so TAN
Well, I promised to upload some photos
Photos of 14th April,Wednesday
My school view after recess.
Boys playing...
Plaster the cement with bare hand
and
because of the cement, my palm hand had skin tear
Haiz, sigh
taking out some cement
then plaster it
but it's fun
felt like doing roti canai
hahahaha
Boys......
Brick plaster FAIL
Too little of cement
Photos of 15th April, Thursday
After lontar peluru
Tadaa....done for the brick thingy....
Monday got to move on to other part
and
because of the cement, my palm hand had skin tear
Haiz, sigh
but it's fun
felt like doing roti canai
hahahaha
Too little of cement
Photos of 15th April, Thursday
Monday got to move on to other part
Tomorrow!!!!!
I'm going to perform wushu
but I still don't have any idea which should I perform
hahahaha
Hope and wish I will do well....hehe
Labels: happyday
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
