I have a good news!!!!!!
I get third place in lontar peluru under category p1!!!!
I have been joining the activity for 4 years
and year is my first time I got top 3
Last few year, I always get 4th place!!!!
but this year is different!!!!
Well, I made a stupid and most silly mistake in my final second throw!
If I didn't miss that throw, I can get second place already!
Haiz, regret but never mind.....
My best record is 5.14m which is my last throw
I was shock when I heard 5.14m because I thought my last throw is going to be around 4.+++m
I jumped up like a crazy girl
My worst record is 4.31m
Gosh, so embarrassing...
but never mind anyway I did something for my rumah hijau
and I didn't make my teacher down [although kena from one sport teacher from my rumah]
Whatever never mind
This Sunday....
Got to perform wushu at Sunway club house
I hate it!!!!!
Any KK friends want to go to IR day ?????
Ask me for more detail ok!!!!!!!
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
