A day will be better after rainbow
Can you see two rainbow?
I took this photo outside my house

6 of April 2009[Monday]
Brought camera to school
I'm allow to bring for project Gazebo
Let's photos talk....

My class
Thanks Omar for doing this

I'm very happy today because at last my class got the kelas terbersih
Yahoo....


My and the piala

All these medals and certificate belongs to Wei Hao
He got all these for Wushu
Congraz..... I wish I would have one gold medal tooo


Spot my hand print

Spot my birthday plate

Gladwin is ready to work

Jason too

Tk time

Me...

tools that needed




my snack for recess
Sandwich ,Love
Cost me RM1.80

my class,
Be the best, Beat the rest

Chee Peng masterpiece

cute o?
but now...
......
.....
....
...
..
.

It's belong to Shaun

Jason and Chee Peng

Remember I bought this for my class?
and guess what
In my expectation, it will spoil or broken in short period!

Broken into two pieces

I caught the criminal
You, Jason faster glue it back!!!!!

recess...

Kedudukan kelas

my school

afternoon section


my desk



Photo shoot for Mickey and Minnie







End.....
I'm tired

I can't log in to my school blog
how???
what should I do?????
The email address and password is incorrect
but I never change before
HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home