Get Started

7 of April 2009[Tuesday]
Another busy day in school
but is kind of fun
OMG I'm tired
I can't even rest on this Saturday due to replacement day for Hari Raya
Haiz....sigh

Yup, this week can say is camera week
So photos will be my diary...

Before assembly, Sonya put on different types of watch
From left it's belong to Feon,Sonya, Mine and Pei Wen

Recess,....afternoon section having their koko
Gosh when I saw they playing I felt like joining them
but I can't!

see!!!!!

Recess equal to human jam at koperasi



me and my class

I think I know what should I study next time
I don't feel like becoming civil engineer because I'm not creative enough
but I like construction

physics....

Any outsider MUST remove their shoes when they step in to my class!
my friends stick this sign on the main door

Omar drew this on graph paper

Took lunch with friends
then went for badminton

Spot me, I doing paper work for badminton
and my friends distributing badminton t-shirt to them


Got this Tinge fruit fusion from Feon
thanks a lot
but I still prefer tinge lemon although
tinge lemon is too sweet for me


See they playing so syok
I can't!
never mind I will play next time

afternoon section going back to their own class

"Santa Claus group" giving out t-shirt to the buyer
I'm one of them

my class

USJ police station
think so!

tapak perhimpunan

After badminton, went straight to gazebo
Gosh I'm late and blur on what my friends doing

tapak gazebo

measuring

The weather hot and hot

Samantha and Liyana

breaking wood piece

Lorry with bricks arrived

Enlarge to see
hehe

School gardener chopping down the tree

Still in measuring process

My teacher helped us!

Got this 'good' present from the ground when we was digging the soil



The stone cause the cangkul to break?

Another big stone from the soil
and hardly to get it out
Hope my friends already get it out

latihan rumah sukan
doing high jump practice


Nice shoot by me
hehe

I joining lontar peluru for my Green house
will try my best
At least third place

I going to create a new blog for my class
if I still can't log in to class blog
Sorry friends....sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home