
5 of April 2009[Sunday]
went for badminton
Gosh, I love badminton
Next week will have a friendly match with ??????
will try my best
No wushu lesson today
due to Ching Ming
Spent my whole afternoon in my room
doing homework!!!!
Gosh, regret of not doing homework everyday
I got EST, Bm,Bi, maths and addmath
but now....I have finished mostly all....
I can already tied my hairalthough it just a small ponytail
but is a happy news to me..
About key chain
My sport bear hand is broken
Sakit hati lah....
See.his hand is gone....To protect my bear, I let him to retired
So Mickey and Minnie chain replace it

Mickey family..
All my ex-key chain retired here
found this page in dictionarywhile writing essay
Love chain for Mickey
While doing homeworkI looked out from my window
and saw this
A cat on the roof
and then, the cat went into bathroom through the bathroom window
Tomorrow is Monday
I'm allow to bring camera to school tomorrow
Yesh...
This week will be a busy week
gambateh Jiayin!!!!!!!
Got to start study and do revision
and more more more
Never Give Up
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
