8 of April 2009[Wednesday]
I missed my purse!
I can't bring my purse to school
because I need to bring camera
So, I missssss my purse
My name is in the list
I totally forgot how to lontar peluru ready!
people crowded at field?
Actually they are having tarik tali!

went for TK
Books and pencil case for sale
Farah Dalila doing ADDMATH
boys are happy for OKU toilet
Recess!
breads for sale!
while waiting for koperasi to open
my snack
I'm very sleepy so I bought nescafe
and the nescafe made me dizzy and headache
and and and
my chest muscle started to pain again!
Zoom 100 Lemon! nice
desk for the day
Went to have my lunch with friends
I started to syok sendiri and keep requesting friends to help me take photos
hehe sorry a! and thank you
Photo session


Naemah
Mei Kuan


Ahhhhh don't push me!
I'm hanging like a monkey?
Ahhhhh can't stand anymore!
Gazebo project start!



Can't see me!






went to tuition!
gosh, I'm tired!
I missed my purse!
I can't bring my purse to school
because I need to bring camera
So, I missssss my purse
I totally forgot how to lontar peluru ready!
Recess!
I'm very sleepy so I bought nescafe
and the nescafe made me dizzy and headache
and and and
my chest muscle started to pain again!
Went to have my lunch with friends
I started to syok sendiri and keep requesting friends to help me take photos
hehe sorry a! and thank you
Photo session
Gazebo project start!
gosh, I'm tired!
Labels: tiring and happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
