9 of April 2009[Thursday]
Woke up late 5 minutes and cause my can't take my breakfast at my house
I got to bring to school to eat!
For get about it
I hate the hose in toilet
It caused my skirt wet
Took class photo for senior page
Thanks Andrew Ng
Went for lunch with classmates
the restaurant is full with my classmates

The cat
TM and KC
Still licking
Gazebo Start!




Two rock star
Sam

Sad for my result ?
no la, :)
Mei and me
sunbath?
my bath tab
I look short!
Mei and Azureen
fish spa


fish spa without fishes and water



I give up to carry the cement!

Azril!



carrying stone

:)

my name


Train muscle!











Attend rumah practice for 10 minutes!
I practicing lontar peluru
Next week is the competition!
me and the peluru

basketball court

football field
went home
and went for tuition
when I reached the tuition center
I only realized that today class has been cancel!
gosh, so embarrassing....
and waste my sister TIME
Tomorrow is Friday
Jiayin, chemistry class has been cancel! don't blur
Woke up late 5 minutes and cause my can't take my breakfast at my house
I got to bring to school to eat!
For get about it
It caused my skirt wet
Thanks Andrew Ng
Went for lunch with classmates
the restaurant is full with my classmates
The cat
Gazebo Start!
:)
my name
Train muscle!
Attend rumah practice for 10 minutes!
I practicing lontar peluru
Next week is the competition!
went home
and went for tuition
when I reached the tuition center
I only realized that today class has been cancel!
gosh, so embarrassing....
and waste my sister TIME
Tomorrow is Friday
Jiayin, chemistry class has been cancel! don't blur
Labels: tiring and happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
