4 of April 2009[Saturday]

At last, I get the song I want it so much
If I were a boy by Beyonce
Thanks to Mei Kuan
Thank you so much!!!

Well, I went to school today
I skipped Scout because I got project Gazebo to do!!!!
After gave my yellow card, went to buy nasi lemak
Gosh, people crowded there
but I realized something
they were ordering almost same type of nasi lemak
The famous nasi lemak is Nasi Lemak + paru paru
Paru-paru????paru lembu... !!!!!!!

Let's photos do the talking....

Scout doing ladam kuda

After nasi lemak....
I found this!



Can you see my eye???

Around 8.30am we started out work!
Gosh regret wearing long pants
Is so so so HOT

tree

Walking off... from the tree

Naemah

I'm lock in the 'jail'

The most thing we need

The drill bit stuck at the wood there
and hardly to get it out
because it is HOT!

Since the drill bit got stuck,
went to other bengkel to get better drill bit
But can't get it

waiting for them



After the drilling work,
Got to pahat the piece of wood out!
I considered fun part


When I was doing this
my friends called my, Jiayin ganas
hehe

See!!!!

Sitting on the wood while the drilling process is carry on
It's totally like doing free massage

Same thing happen to 'pahating'
Some said better than ogawa or osim

T.T[his name]

Teacher called some of the boy to carry things!
4 pack of cement
16 wood and more


It's very heavy
and hard to move it
hard to control the movement



Buruh kerja engineering technology

they actually walked fast
because it's HEAVY

Fadhli take the cement

''Cepat turunkan! berat lah...."

Me, seriuos face doing work!

take a break without Kit Kat

Terence Tan's

3 ,2, 1


Done the pahat

ready....

Jump!!!!
I like the view here!!!!!
Thanks Naemah for helping me take this photo
I knew you tried hard to catch the photo shoot
1 out of 6 and she got the photo shoot

The wood that we pahat out!

went back around 1.00pm
Gosh, I'm tired!!!!

Tomorrowis Sunday
Can play badminton!!!!!!
Yeshmltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home