15 of March 2009[Sunday]
Let's the pictures do the talking
my breakfast

"Popiah"



crowded
I used both hand to serve them



I'm so so so tired..

Me
with Ziyi
We love photos..
Me and Ziyi took a break
Lotus..





side view of KLCC
This biscuit is nice..
Bye bye....
I'm felt happy and satisfy
because
I have gained more experience
although is tired but it's worth
I worked with a lot of spoons, forks , bows and plates
I walked all around the place
Carried things to different places
Let's the pictures do the talking
my breakfast
"Popiah"


crowded
I used both hand to serve them


I'm so so so tired..
Me
with Ziyi
We love photos..
Me and Ziyi took a break
Lotus..




side view of KLCC
This biscuit is nice..
Bye bye....I'm felt happy and satisfy
because
I have gained more experience
although is tired but it's worth
I worked with a lot of spoons, forks , bows and plates
I walked all around the place
Carried things to different places
Labels: happy and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
