It is so hard to on line now
WTH happen to my house connection?
16 of March 2009[Monday]
Went to 1U with sisters
to shopping!!!!!
I waited for this day so so so long
and
I'm impatient
Me...
Random
I like the fries
It's so yummy...
The sandwich also yummy
but it is too thick
Brunch with sisters
I like this shirt!!!!!
This one also not bad
Went MPH to look for a book
but can't get it
But I found this.!
Tadaa..
So, I bought it
Love ...
My new love
Batgirl wannabe
hehe
Have a nice holidays
Stay tune for more
WTH happen to my house connection?
16 of March 2009[Monday]
Went to 1U with sisters
to shopping!!!!!
I waited for this day so so so long
and
I'm impatient
Me...
Random
I like the friesIt's so yummy...
The sandwich also yummy
but it is too thick
Brunch with sisters
I like this shirt!!!!!
This one also not badWent MPH to look for a book
but can't get it
But I found this.!
Tadaa..
So, I bought it
Love ...
My new loveBatgirl wannabe
hehe
Have a nice holidays
Stay tune for more
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
