14 of March 2009[Saturday]
Today, is the first day of holiday
and
I wake up early
Prepare myself then headed to SMC to meet friends
today, SMKKK has friendly match with my school
of course I didn't join the match because my knee is still pain
but I did shooting
Went to court 9 , on the way to basketball court, saw people going to school
I skipped co-curriculum today
Reached there around 7.30++am
saw aunt and uncle doing exercise at basketball court
It's half indoor court

I took photos
is a must for me...

SMKKK players warming up

my school player warming up

Well, game start around ????
I become the timer girl and Foo counting the score



Hehe, shadow...

beginning

A baby came to support
he wanted to join them to play too

4th quarter

End of the game

I did shooting , nice nice
It been such a long time I didn't play basketball nicely
I wore slipper
Thinking to join MSSD this year
not sure whether parent allow or not?
not sure the basketball team want me or not?
because I didn't attend their training for a year
The last time I attend the training is the last day for last year MSSD competition
Me and my team get 3rd place ..hehe I did not play well, I played badly

Warm down


Group photo
I change my face here..

After match, went Maju-maju mamak to have 'breakfast'

Combined 4 table


Tracy and Wan Teen ,girl talk

Tracy

My breakfast, maggi goreng

Me,Tracy and one more girl[I forget her name, sorry]
wanted to stay back to watch U8 play with SU
but Tracy going out later
so I also go home lor

Reached SMC and saw Ziyi
with other friends playing Chinese Yoyo

Then, I WALKED home
hehehe
second time walking home
but I don't like walk to tuition
Feeling good
Can't do this to school
because my school located far far from my house




Walk with 3 snails slowly

Saw 3 snowman saying hello to me
Malaysia fake snowman
They won't melt under the big, hot and sunny sun

I want to climb Mount Korbu with my schoolmates
but they all already went yesterday afternoon
So do have fun and do enjoy the climbing process
and enjoy the environment of nature

Ok, that all for Jiayin's diary
going to nap
got to charge my battery
I'm exhausted for 11 days of exam

Going KL tomorrow
doing charity..

Happy holiday everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home