I'm free from exam
Yahoo
......
13 of March 2009[Friday]
I slept at 12.30am not because I study sejarah
but I doing sketching on my badminton club t-shirt
I took some photos on my sketching
but it is seriously lookugly
Colour and non-colour
hehe
Morning drank nescafe because I'm very tired!!!
Reached school, headache
ARGH
Last day of exam suddenly pop up headache
I haven start study sejarah yet because I can't wake up at 4.30am
Chinese paper 1
Erm, two essay to write
I got the idea to write
but but but
I don't know how to do a lot of simple Chinese words
In my mind , I pop up the word but I can't write
I forget how to write
Arrrrrrrr
After recess, went to TK bengkel to wait for teacher
teacher gave us the surat kebenaran for class trip
My class going to visit TOC and Aquarium KLCC
Can't visit Airod and Proton because they don't allow
WHY????
Going to start my TK project during holiday
yahoo....
Sejarah paper 1
purposely start on 11.30am
but teacher came in late around 11.35am
I finished answer 40 questions of sejarah and double check it within 25 minutes
Ya..I 'tembak' all
pro lei..I can't managed to study every chapter last minutes
haiz....
At 12.30pm sharp
Exam is finish!!!!!
yesh, my form 5 first term exam is officially finish!!!!!
I'm free.....free free free
I'm like the bird in the cage for 11 days with books
and
lastly, I can fly out from the cage
hehe
Chat with friends while waiting for uncle
about tomorrow friendly match
Jmin change her Bm class to Monday
Haiz.....
During Bm tuition,
Cikgu said
:[Jiayin seorang perempuan TETAPI tulisan dia macam seorang jantan macan gengster.]
then, I said :[Thank You] loud and clear to teacher
hehe
Since small, my handwritting is very ugly and look like 'cakar ayam'
But, never eat chincken feet before
I never eat because I don't like!!!!!!
but still my handwriting is still worst
I admit it, my handwriting is ugly
my handwriting will follow my mood
If my mood is bad, then my handwriting will be super duper worst
Even though , my sisters always said my hanwriting is worst
Sorry...
but I will try my best to change my handwriting
I will do it for my SPM
I enjoy chemistry tuition the most
I don't know why, just very enjoy it
hehe
maybe Ilike chemistry
My knee pain the whole day
GOSH why haven to me?
I didn't play any sport back to these few days
just study the whole week
My holiday schedule is totally pack
Can't wait for holiday...
Yahoo
......
13 of March 2009[Friday]
I slept at 12.30am not because I study sejarah
but I doing sketching on my badminton club t-shirt
I took some photos on my sketching
but it is seriously look
Morning drank nescafe because I'm very tired!!!
Reached school, headache
ARGH
Last day of exam suddenly pop up headache
I haven start study sejarah yet because I can't wake up at 4.30am
Chinese paper 1
Erm, two essay to write
I got the idea to write
but but but
I don't know how to do a lot of simple Chinese words
In my mind , I pop up the word but I can't write
I forget how to write
Arrrrrrrr
After recess, went to TK bengkel to wait for teacher
teacher gave us the surat kebenaran for class trip
My class going to visit TOC and Aquarium KLCC
Can't visit Airod and Proton because they don't allow
WHY????
Going to start my TK project during holiday
yahoo....
Sejarah paper 1
purposely start on 11.30am
but teacher came in late around 11.35am
I finished answer 40 questions of sejarah and double check it within 25 minutes
Ya..I 'tembak' all
pro lei..I can't managed to study every chapter last minutes
haiz....
At 12.30pm sharp
Exam is finish!!!!!
yesh, my form 5 first term exam is officially finish!!!!!
I'm free.....free free free
I'm like the bird in the cage for 11 days with books
and
lastly, I can fly out from the cage
hehe
Chat with friends while waiting for uncle
about tomorrow friendly match
Jmin change her Bm class to Monday
Haiz.....
During Bm tuition,
Cikgu said
:[Jiayin seorang perempuan TETAPI tulisan dia macam seorang jantan macan gengster.]
then, I said :[Thank You] loud and clear to teacher
hehe
Since small, my handwritting is very ugly and look like 'cakar ayam'
But, never eat chincken feet before
I never eat because I don't like!!!!!!
but still my handwriting is still worst
I admit it, my handwriting is ugly
my handwriting will follow my mood
If my mood is bad, then my handwriting will be super duper worst
Even though , my sisters always said my hanwriting is worst
Sorry...
but I will try my best to change my handwriting
I will do it for my SPM
I enjoy chemistry tuition the most
I don't know why, just very enjoy it
hehe
maybe I
My knee pain the whole day
GOSH why haven to me?
I didn't play any sport back to these few days
just study the whole week
My holiday schedule is totally pack
Can't wait for holiday...
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

