Do not read the blog post below, unless you want to read.
Do forget about it once you read.


No offence, I want to do some shout out too.

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. ~ Lord Buddha


Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

Yes, I agree with this sentence. It's really hard for me to understand how a rumour set by a person and there goes my friendship.

Can I cry?
Maybe I can, when I'm alone.

Can I blog about it?
I want to, but I dare not to blog it out because you know..I don't know to make thing become worse.

Stupid Rumour!
Why people actually believe in rumour but not the facts in life.
People are so easily threaten by the devil.

I believe that there is still justice.

I don't want to talk about the things I go through.
Though it's hurting me.
Now it's history.
I played all the cards.
Nothing more to say.
No more ace to play.

The winner takes it all.
The loser's standing small.

Thinking I'be strong there.
But I was a fool.
Playing by the rules.

The gods may throw a dice.
Their minds as cold as ice.
And someone way down there.
Loses someone dear.
The winner takes it all.
The loser has to fall.
It's simple and it's plain.
Why should I complain.

The game is on again.
A friend or a stranger.
A big thing or a small.

The winner takes it all.

I don't wanna talk.
Cause it makes me feel sad.

It makes me feel so tense and no self confidence.

But you see
The winner takes it all


This is my blog, a place for me to shout out, release all my stress, etc.

Credit to Sister Jialin

6 of March 2009[Friday]
Guess what...
I spent my whole yesterday night watching tv and played around
I didn't study anything for today paper
hehe

EST paper 1
First time in exam I write EST essay full two pages
Yahoo but I not sure with what I write because I don't understand what the question really ask
I managed o finish up essay and two information transfer on time
phew.....

English paper
two essay
both also write full two pages
My handwriting is big!!!!!!!
Have not much idea to write
so just write rubbish

4 more days to go
Gambateh
Jia You

Three day holiday
I can have a rest
break for while

Actually I can't have a break
because there are a mountain of homework waiting for me
Sorry Cikgu Tan for not finish up homework on time
I was too busy for exam and I totally forgot about it
I know it is a super lame excuse
I'm sorry
I promise will pass up on Wednesday ok?

Thank God is Friday
Tonight will be a Friday night
and
I can sleep nicely
Tomorrow I need not to wake up so early
Maybe I will wake up at 10 am or 1pm????
Who know?

Anything happen I will face it and stand on it
I won't give up
I'm a tough girl sometimes

Got to go
prepare for tuition
and
do homework!!!!

I'm a quite sensitive person

Have a nice weekend

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home