No doubt, I love potato chips!!!!

5 of March 2009[Thursday]
I slept at 11.30pm [the most earliest time I sleep during exam]
and
woke up at 3.30am[the time I woke up most earliest during exam]

Before I went to sleep...I studied on my bed
my bed now is so messy with books.....
I eye can't open anymore so I went to sleep EARLY

Today paper was chemistry paper 3 and paper 2
Gosh
totally gosh
Chemistry paper 3
Teacher said focus on form 5
So I didn't study much on form 4
but the question come up 2 questions is form 4
I don't know how to do
I spent most time to think for the report
but at the end, my report was wrong
the way I carried out the experiment is DIFFERENT with all my friends
Ok 17 marks totally GONE

Chemistry paper 2
Salt came out
and I don't know how to do
Really weak in Salt
I did the same essay for three times
I used up 3 papers to do THE essay
because
the first and second time I did the essay
the procedure and more is wrong
I finished my paper at 1.00pm sharp
Phew.....
hehe

Finished up a correction tape refill today
The correction tape refill only started to use on Monday


Reached home
have nap
NICE.....
at last I can sleep......

After tuition
went to buy things
and
at last I found my currently favorite sweet
[Fruit-tella blackcurrant]
LOVE it


nice nice nice MySpace

Bought potato chips too ....heheMySpace

Nescafe is the best
I only and always prefer Nescafe Original

Tomorrow EST paper and English paper
Both also essay paper
My pen going to lack of ink
EST don't know what type of report about coming out
but will try my best to write a best report
English erm erm erm try to not to do grammar mistake

5 more days
Gambateh
Jia You

Tomorrow is Friday
Can't wait for Friday night

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home