I have misunderstand someone because of a rumour and a sentences of word...I admit that is my fault to be so emotional and too rush in what action I did yesterday
I'm too sensitive to what my friend told me
ya, I admit I'm a sensitive person
I'm sorry hope you will forgive and forget about me
But in the previous postI didn't meant you
Please don't misunderstand
******************************************************
7 of March 2009[Saturday]
Woke up at 12.30pm
Yahoo.....hehe ya I sleep like a
[Is saturday morning]
Mum brought me, sis WY and Bro Tom to Taipan
to have our lunch
Went to Lohas restaurant
Lohas restaurant is a vegetarian and organic restaurant
The price there is reasonable
The food there is really nice
yummy
give 100 marks
NoodleI don't know what name
but is really nice
Green Tea
Nasi Lemak
Organic soya milk curry laksa noodlemy order
and 
Went to Starbucks after that
Sis WY want to drink Java chip
She miss Java Chip
I don't like coffee
but
I try Java chip
it's nice....I like the chocolate chip
bought lemon lolipop from starbucks

Nescafe is different story ok!!!!!!
Got this free from PetronasKopiko really help when we feel sleepy
During exam, I saw my friends eating Kopiko
but the bad habit is throw the wrapper anywhere....
Haiz..no offense a!!!!
Later going to

hehe
Have a nice day to me,myself
I want to play sport
anyone want?
I'm very bored with exam
and I want to play
Tomorrow is Sunday
badminton and wushu
here I come!!!!!!!

Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
