Speechless


3 of March 2009[Tuesday]
slept around 1am to memories 36 nilai-nilai moral
but stress more on bidang 1,2 and 3
studied maths too....

EST paper 1
30 question to finish in 1 hour time
ERM basically can do la
but take me quite long time[2 to 3 minutes] to do a question [think]
but seriously EST is based on understanding

Continue maths paper after 5 minutes EST paper finish
I think I going to WRONG 10 question [minimum]
because of my CARELESS and MISTAKE
WTH
FELT like ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
Where my eye and heart go?????
never mind still got paper 2

Recess memories definisi moral

This term, the moral paper is like a shit
The teacher set the paper like she don't have common sense or what
The space provided for the answer is so super small
got to write as small as possible because not enough space
I think teacher need to mark out paper with a magnified glass MySpace

I think the teacher who set the paper want to show students that teachers is still young and see and mark our small handwriting
and the mark for each question is so so so ridiculous and stupid
Three nilai with penjelasan only 3 marks
Normally 3 nilai and penjelasan will have 6 marks
ARGH
gone la this term moral paper
Mostly 8 out of 10 questions is about 'Keluarga'[Even worst]
I don't think can score well or pass this term moral due to today moral paper

Tomorrow,
the most important paper
My TK both paper and Chinese paper
haven study yet
going to start study at 8pm until midnight
because I sleep in afternoon to recharge my battery

Nescafe really help!!!!!!
but I want sweets....


Gambateh
Jia you
7 more days to go

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home