I'm very tiredI need to sleep but I can't
How nice if there is a time stopper??????
4 of March 2009[Wednesday]
I slept at 1 am and woke up at 4 am to STUDY
I learned a lesson which is
"DON'T STUDY LAST MINUTES"
ARGH don't know la!!!!!!!!!!
TK paper 1
erm basically can do la
the things that I studied didn't come up much
just a bit
Ya this call exam
Gone la paper 1
Estimated will lost around 40 to 50 marks in paper 1
TK paper 2
even more WORST
The thing that I think will come up
really come up
YESH
but when I want to write out the answer
all the sudden I forget the answer
what a lame or stupid things.....
I lost 8 marks on the leveling graph
I did not understand what the scales 1:25
WTH and WTF
8 marks gone
not going to get full 20 mark for the question
I think I won't get B this term
maybe C
screw up and gone my TK paper
After school have Chinese paper 1
bought a nasi lemak from canteen
the aunt gave TOO MUCH of Sambal
mostly 70% of sambal cover the rice
I can eat spicy but this is too much
some more I need to sit for exam
The weather is so so so so hot and dry
The people next class is so so so so noisy

I can't concentrate at first.....
I totally forgot how to do Chinese paper and how to write Chinese word
Teacher mark my paper on the spot because I request to....
Erm my result is not that good
Headed to tuition after that
bought a egg tart cost RM 1.10
and it is NOT nice
Felt sleepy all the time
and
headache too....
Tomorrow
chemistry paper 3 and paper 2
And I haven start study yet
I eye is about going to close[just now]
but I already drank Nescafe
but anything
I will gambateh and jia you
6 more days to go
after tomorrow will be a better exam days
because is mostly objective
Yahoo cheer for it
I already bought 5 tin of Nescafe
3 out of 5 already drank
two more to go...
Can't wait for Friday night
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: tiring and sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
