FHL

My mood today

2 of March 2009[Monday]

I slept at 2.30am and woke up at 5.30am just to study Sejarah 12 chapters
Guess what I felt empty in my mind after study for so long...
ARGH whatever...

Reached school and saw my friend study Literature
Then I asked :" today English paper not essay meh???"
No is not is comprehension all that
I like WTH I did even touch anything about English
Gosh...
"Thanks" to my friends who tell me is essay...
"Thank You so much"

Met our new principle...
She is Pn Mariamum[think so]
She look fierce
Arrrrr I prefer Pn Rubiah

Changed the exam seat because of a teacher
I HATE THE PLACE I SIT
Want to change!!!!!!!!!!!! so much

English paper 2[think so] can do la
Didn't study about literature but still can do it

Sejarah Paper 2
Gosh
The one I studied didn't come out much
I like WTH
My ink in my pen going to finish
Something unhappy happen to me again
Ya they again

This is the thing happen on me today
I write it in there

Tomorrow EST 1 , Maths 1 and moral
Chinese paper had delay to Wednesday
Yahoo....

Moral unsure what coming out because different class different bidang
To play safe I will just study all

Maths I scare the most

Just bought 2 Nescafe for tonight study

8 more days to go
Gambateh
Jia You

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home