17 of March 2009[Tuesday]
Went Red Box with friends
[Zi Yi, Wan Teen, Tracy and two more]
My first time karaoke
I'm very outdated..hehe
I like to sing Jolin song....
Want to karaoke again next time!!!!
The food that make me diarrhea today[18of March] and fever

With Wan Teen
Wan Teen and Zi Yi
Me singing
I still prefer Unagi
Tracy ordered this...
Then, went Starbucks to wait for mum
I bought Javachips
Home....
found kittens at my house
hate it so much

The kitten played with ball
I bought this
Mickey and Minnie
I want the sushi set
I want the Mickey Mouse restaurant!!!!
Went Red Box with friends
[Zi Yi, Wan Teen, Tracy and two more]
My first time karaoke
I'm very outdated..hehe
I like to sing Jolin song....
Want to karaoke again next time!!!!
The 
With Wan Teen
Wan Teen and Zi Yi
Me singing
I still prefer Unagi
Tracy ordered this...
Then, went Starbucks to wait for mumI bought Javachips
Home....
found kittens at my house
hate it so much

The kitten played with ball
I bought thisMickey and Minnie
I want the sushi set
I want the Mickey Mouse restaurant!!!!
Welcome back
friends from Korbu
Do upload some photos ok???
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
