New Shoe


8 of March 2009[Sunday]
Happy Woman day

Morning,
went badminton
Yahoo
at last I can play badminton
what a great day...
Got a task from coach which need to watch the Badminton England Open
but kena stop by sisters because they sais is noisy and I doesn't seem like watching

Went wushu with my scout shoe
feel so heavy.
Teacher brought a lot of new shoes
and got me size.
Size 36 is so hard get because quite a lot of boys same size with me and always take away the shoe before I get
Aaaaaa whatever...

First time seing my shoe so so so so clean and white

Took some photo for my moral folio

hehe
It's me
I'm lazy to do the leg step properly....
that why I'm standing straight like that

Finish at 1pm

Keeping the map

I'm still waiting

still waiting

The second group
Look at the boy !!!!!!!
It is really heavy

Zi Yi calligraphy
she won prize....

Compare my very old shoe and my new shoe
there are a super big different


The first day of wearing the new shoe
the base already so dirty
hehe

Ok
my problem have solve
yahoo
felt better and more happy
hehe

I haven touch my homework yet
Tomorrow no school....
Would like to wish
Nabi Mohammad S.A.W Happy Birthday[if I not mistaken]

Got to go
finish up homework

Sisters and brother playing Monopoly
I don't want to join them because I will ALWAYS lose
hahahahaha

Sorry Connie because didn't bring your shirt to you
Sorry....

4 more days to go
Tuesday
sivik paper and addmath paper 2
Gambateh

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home