I want to go up to the hill
and
shout out
[ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]

9 of March 2009[Monday]
a quite and short diary for today
I'm seriously totally forgot how to do addmath paper 2
even the normal question I also can't do
Argh
stupid and lazy girl will get this back
but normal question teacher gave me in school or tuition I can do
but how come I can't do?
Don't know don't know
tomorrow will have addmath paper 2
Heard from other Paper 2 is even worst than paper 1
Paper 1 already so so so hard
I can't imagine how paper 2 going to look like
Anyone can help me????

Got to go
go study and iron my uniform for tomorrow
later has addmath tuition
I going to ask a lot questions...

Aaaaaaaaaaaa
Want to shout for addmath
but whatever
I not going to give up
for addmath paper
I don't care whether I don't sleep tonight for addmath

Gambateh and jia you
4 more days to go

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home