1 of March 2009[Sunday]
First time in my life I went to 'fang shen'
Morning..on the way to center
all the way I saw people running
Waited in the bus for 40 minutes
ARGH never mind I can study in the bus
Mark the chapter with colour
Me and my Sejarah notes....
Went to Ulu Yam
I WON'T FORGET THIS PLACE
because
last three year[when I'm form 2], I joined scout camp which is held here
and
I 'm the FIRST one who Kena by LEECH
Scream like a crazy girl



Fishes...
Mee Goreng...no la....
Erm..I don't know what the name
Birds...
Tortoise
The tortoise tried so hard to get out from the basket...
I can't fly..
Sun Bath


"Help..I'm very cold"
Ya the bird is shivering
Cover the bird with a piece of tissue only the bird stop shivering

Fishes live and stay here


Around 2.00++pm went back
Tomorrow Sejarah
Aaaaaaaa help me
I haven finish study yet
Never mind I got nescafe
I can stay up for the whole night..
Gambateh....
Never Give Up
Jiayin
First time in my life I went to 'fang shen'
Morning..on the way to center
all the way I saw people running
Waited in the bus for 40 minutes
ARGH never mind I can study in the bus
Mark the chapter with colour
Me and my Sejarah notes....Went to Ulu Yam
I WON'T FORGET THIS PLACE
because
last three year[when I'm form 2], I joined scout camp which is held here
and
I 'm the FIRST one who Kena by LEECH
Scream like a crazy girl

Ya the bird is shivering
Around 2.00++pm went back
Tomorrow Sejarah
Aaaaaaaa help me
I haven finish study yet
Never mind I got nescafe
I can stay up for the whole night..
Gambateh....
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and 'help me' day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
