Got to study like a NERD because of Sejarah paper 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 chapters.......

28 of February 2009[Saturday]
My best Saturday in February ever
because I can sleep until 10.++am
Yahoo...
I can sleep extra 5 hours....
How nice and 'chun' it is

Went to have my lunch ALONE
first time
I went in to the restaurant and ordered 'wantan mee' [Watch show 11.17am]
I asked :[ Can you make it fast?]
The people said : ok no problem then she laugh....
I sit down and look at my watch
ordered drink and my food is here[ 11.20am]
Wow..... 3 minutes to prepare Wantan Mee?????
I finish eating at 11.23am ..hehe
Went to tuition center..
tuition start on 11.30am
Mr Carrot bought us Snacks and popcorn
Thanks teacher!!!!!!! MySpace

Watch a movie called : Take a lead
Nice movie is a real story from America
BUT need to write an essay after the movie
Don't Give Up by Pierre Dulaine

Then attend another tuition till 3.30pm
[replacement for CNY]

Reached home.
watch Benjamin Button
then sleep for while
[got to charge my battery until full full to study until midnight]

Tomorrow not going to badminton
because
I going to 'Fan Shen'
First time in my life....

Got to go
Study sejarah!!!
Gambateh for the next coming week which is full of EXAM days....

Grab this photo from Yeeing blog
I like me in this photo..
hehe

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home