18 of March 2009[Wednesday]
back to school
to attend extra Chinese Class
Studying....
Not feeling well all the day
didn't take any lunch except one pau
had hash brown for breakfast.hehe
19 of March 2009[Thursday]
Woke up early because need to meet friends atSMC
While waiting, I ordered Milo Ice cost 1.80 and super sweet!!!!
not worth!!!!
Went to court 9
Foo helped me to buy nasi lemak
didn't eat it for long time and quite miss it especially the sambal
Thanks
Well, I joined the game today
I need to practice or else I can't play
and
I played badly...!!!!!
I shoot 3 pointer by using one hand and it 'gol' Yahoo..
SMKKK vs SMK Seafield
Guess who is this??
Spot me, I played



Standing...
Argh, I fall...
hehe..Tracy 'subs' me...
Then, I'm back to the court

Still can pose during match
hehe
End...




I think you can guess which photo in her blog
Shooting
Wei Le
Shooting 3 pointer
and
fail...
Then....





Don't play play with Her
Camphore time
by Sweet, Wei Le and Heart






Jumping time
and
I become the camera girl
I love this job


Nice jump

Then, back to house
Holiday going to end
but I haven rest enough yet
because I'm busy for the whole week
and
my holiday schedule is pack!!!!
back to school
to attend extra Chinese Class
Studying....Not feeling well all the day
didn't take any lunch except one pau
had hash brown for breakfast.hehe
19 of March 2009[Thursday]
Woke up early because need to meet friends at
While waiting, I ordered Milo Ice cost 1.80 and super sweet!!!!
not worth!!!!
Went to court 9
Foo helped me to buy nasi lemak
didn't eat it for long time and quite miss it especially the sambal
Thanks
Well, I joined the game today
I need to practice or else I can't play
and
I played badly...!!!!!
I shoot 3 pointer by using one hand and it 'gol' Yahoo..
SMKKK vs SMK Seafield
Guess who is this??Spot me, I played



Standing...
Argh, I fall...
hehe..Tracy 'subs' me...
Then, I'm back to the court
Still can pose during matchhehe
End...




I think you can guess which photo in her blog
Shooting
Wei Le
Shooting 3 pointerand
fail...
Then....





Don't play play with HerCamphore time
by Sweet, Wei Le and Heart






Jumping time
and
I become the camera girl
I love this job


Nice jump
Then, back to house
Holiday going to end
but I haven rest enough yet
because I'm busy for the whole week
and
my holiday schedule is pack!!!!
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
