I'm blank10 of March 2009[Tuesday]
Sivik pape, I spent 25 minutes to finish it
I don't know how to do some question because I don't know
Addmath paper 2
First time in my life I blank a question
First time
I already lost 26 marks out 100 marks
I just BLANK in my mind
and
can't do anything...
I spent too much time on section A
until I don't have enough time to complete section B
I estimate at least will get 15 marks and above for paper 2
others marks I not sure
It is super embarrassing and kind of memorable
because I going to fail my addmath
Oooo first time in secondary school
I going to fail
So I going to have red mark on my report card
T__________________T
Never mind, I will work extra hard.....
in second term!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Tomorrow physics paper 1 and maths paper 2
Physics paper 1 still can play 'tembak'
but
maths paper 2 I can't
weakest paper.....
will try my best to do
I don't want grade C or D in my maths!!!!!!!!
Arrrrrrrrr
3 more days to go
After school, wait for
Uncle reach earlier...[5 minutes]
Home , nap too tired
tonight not going to sleep early
Can't wait for next Monday
I want shopping!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
