Who am I?

12 of March 2009[Thursday]
I slept early yesterday around 11pm because I' m too tired
set the alarm at 4.30 am but at the end I didn't wake up
hahaha I'm too lazy to wake up

While waiting for uncle, I studied chemistry at minute
and guess what, what I studied really came up
Yahoo.....

Chemistry paper 1
I can do mostly all the questions
but just some of the question quite confusing me
Managed to finish 10 minutes earlier
So I lay on hand and head on table
and
accidentally fall sleep
I think I sleep for 7 to 8 minutes..
hehe
First time , I really sleep during exam

BM paper 2
What I study mostly came up
I still can do
As everyone know today SPM result will be release
Ex-form 5 came to school
and
get their result
Some of them shout for happiness, cheering for their success LOUD
We up there having exam still can hear their voice clearly
Well, next year will be my turn to take my SPM result
I don't think I will shout or maybe I will cry

Who knows want going to happen in future????

Home, nap for 3 hours
because tomorrow got sejarah paper 1
So charge my battery full full for tonight
Now, writing diary later got to finish up Bm essay
and
iron uniform

Tomorrow,will be the last day for exam
Then, my form 5 first term exam is FINISH
then I could say bye bye to books for a week[maybe]
then I could have my fun time and shopping time
and
sleeping time

Tomorrow Chinese paper 1 and sejarah paper 1
Chinese paper 1, will memorize the format for essay
and
try to *read and remember * some Chinese words
because it been such a long time I didn't write Chinese words
Sejarah paper 1
is objective, so still can 'shot' the answer if I really don't know
but
I will try my best to do sejarah
Sejarah teacher scolded us today because she said
: [I already told you all how many time DO NOT write essay in point form and yet still got people do it.]
and of course, I think that person won't be me
I remembered I do in essay form
hehe

I'm too bored so I took some photo of my thing...



still in process

Just a week
my ink going to finish


I want to eat ice-cream now
One small ulcer in my mouth

1 more day to go
then I'm free

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home