I'm not in the mood to joke and play aroundI can't wait for exam finish!!!!!
11 of March 2009[Wednesday]
I can't sleep well yesterday because I scare I can't wake up at 5.30am
but at last I fall asleep..
I'm nervous for physics and maths paper
Yesterday night
study study study
study all the theory for physics
and
all the calculations for maths
but I still can't do well[for 2 topic]
Nescafe rock!!!!lack of practice because I'm
I admit I'm a
but
I learn for lesson
I DON'T WANT TO BE A LAZY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
I must be a hardworking girl
I don't want any fail in my exam!!!!!
Nescafe always support me during exam and always give my to energy to studyCan't live without it during exam
although I hate coffee
Physics paper 1
erm erm erm
can do la
but got quite a lot of calculation
Almost all the calculation question I can't do
Gosh gosh
I got 15 questions out of 50 questions SURE in my hand
mean, I going to fail!!!!!!*touch wood*
yahoo fail in my very first time in secondary school
how 'nice' it is!!!
Maths paper 2
even worst
Basically can answer all the question
but I can't do the straight line and 3 dimension question
I don't have a very good imagination to think about the angle between two plane
But after exam,
I only got the answer
Ish...stupid me!!!!
Waited for transporter uncle for 1 hour
reason? because uncle don't want to wait for other school who dismiss at 1.50pm
and
don't want to 'join the traffic jam' in front of school
So, I wait wait wait
chat with friends about exam paper
Home,
lunch,
bath,
and
nap.
Then went tuition....
Tomorrow ,
Chemistry paper 1 and Bm paper 2
will study
because
I don't want to fail
although I know my chemistry will surely FAIL*touch wood*
Bm I will surely do nicely
because I want to get better grade for BM
semangat BM
2 more days to go
Gambateh and jia you
You can do it
Should I keep long hair or keep short hair???
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
