20 of March 2009[Friday]
woke up early
and
headed to school
bought nasi lemak[only will have it during holiday] for breakfast
Saw Chee Peng only...then saw Naemah
Went with her to canteen to have our breakfast
Let's the photo do the talking

After that, went to look for teacher!!!!!

Naemah and me
I got the key!!!!
The material we got!
Remember this?

writing answer
Samantha a.k.a mama[in my class] baked this

Rearranged all these wood in order
Daniel,The Transformer..

heavy la..
hard to cut it off!!!!


Their are having sunbath
my creative hand
get more worst after that and hard to clean it although I used thinner
until now I hand palm still can see the paint
Kononnya supergirl!!!

spot me
sad face
happy face

L-square
I'm alone!!!!! in school
End for today in school...
woke up early
and
headed to school
bought nasi lemak[only will have it during holiday] for breakfast
Saw Chee Peng only...then saw Naemah
Went with her to canteen to have our breakfast
Let's the photo do the talking

After that, went to look for teacher!!!!!
Naemah and me
I got the key!!!!
The material we got!
Remember this?
Samantha a.k.a mama[in my class] baked this
Rearranged all these wood in order
Daniel,The Transformer..
heavy la..
hard to cut it off!!!!

Their are having sunbath
my creative handget more worst after that and hard to clean it although I used thinner
until now I hand palm still can see the paint
Kononnya supergirl!!!
spot me
sad face
happy face
L-square
I'm alone!!!!! in schoolEnd for today in school...
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
