Unsure

I am so not sure

3 of February 2009[Tuesday]

My match will be tomorrow

and yet I am so so so unsure and hope I could win the first two match tomorrow

I have a very skillful partner and yet she always claim that she not get use to play double
because she is good in single

I going to VS two Malay girls from SAAS

Heard they are very strong

I not sure whether I can win or not

I am so not sure

Whenever I face any of badminton competition.....I will always lose

Maybe I am too nervous or I am too bad in badminton or I have no enough skill to play

ARGHHHHHHHH

I don't know
ARGh anything just need to see how the god want me to be

Either Win or Lose???

Haiz......bless me la
Got a quite a very bad news from player
They went today for single

We are playing 30 points per match

Wth...30 points instead of 21 points

why they are so unfair????

Daerah Klang got to play 21 points instead of 30 points

and yet Daerah Petaling got to play 30 points

Wth......hate it so much

at MBA, there have enough court [ around 30 to 40]courts

maybe time not enough

I don't know!!!!!!

Afternoon, have co-curriculum , badminton

Me as a penolong setiausaha got to mark students attendance

Kind of fun to mark but it so troublesome to rearrange all the co-curriculum card.....

Thanks Chia Sing and Feon for helping me to rearrange all the card....
After that,I start playing badminton with my friends.......

Is there any wrong playing badminton with boy friends?????

I can't see any others of my girl friends playing badminton

IS THERE ANY WRONG??????

ARGGHHHHHHHHH

I don't know what to say......

Dad going back to work tonight

time passes so fast

Anything happen, I will Never Give Up
No offense wanted for this post
I seriously not in a very good mood now
Maybe too nervous, scare, timid or ??????
I don't know

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home