4 of February 2009[ Wednesday]
Woke up as usual
but today was a bit different because today, I do not need to carry school bag and text book to school
I also do not need to wear uniform to school......
Today, I just need to carry my badminton bag to school
I feeling was nervous, panic, and more
This is me in the morning....Ignore my face....I was so sleepy
It is so weird putting badminton bag in transporter car
don't know, maybe I already get use to put it beside me instead of putting it beside my leg in front of the seat
Reached school, headed to 5A to get something
unfortunately, the door is lock.....
Haiz....need to wait for other people to get it
Reached MBA around 8.20am
When I was there...there were a lot of player playing in the court
Wah...I'm so late
I am very nervous until my hand in shaking
My match is on 12.30pm
but they make it earlier which is 12.00pm
Wth....I was very shaking when my name and partner name is called
while walking to court...I also shaking
hahahaha...[Can get Shaking Queen Prize ready] hahahaha
My first match is with two Malay girls from SMK SAAS
I did a lot of mistake in this match
Too nervous and panic.....My hand is shaking
Really want to thanks to my partner, Karty because without her....I seriously cannot play
I admit that I'm still weak
but at the end of the day, we won the first match....30-23
When I played badminton match...
Bad words will automatically come out from my mouth
I was scolding myself
Please don't misunderstanding
Second match.....
I am still shaking when I played
because me and my partner met a quite strong player
and again they are Malay
The referee is so so so so so unfair
When our score 28 and them is 27
the referee told the player how to Vs us
Everyone who watching us play saw
I shout to referee:[ why can like that?]
I know is a bit rude...but cannot
Must be fair during match
Cannot races
The referee act stupid like don't know anything
I am very angry and I smash to the player
and the shuttlecocks hit the player face
Yahoo......
but I did say SORRY to her
The second match....I and my partner won 30-27
So near....
Went to have my lunch after that....
My only food from morning until afternoon 2pm
In MBA

The crowed courtIn MBA...it is totally like a sauna
no is more hot than sauna
Really sweat a lot in there
either sitting or standing also can sweat
Back to school around 3.00pm
**********************
Ok, this really sound I'm very weak in badminton
but I'm very enjoy every single second I play badminton
Maybe my passion to badminton is really strong
Tomorrow,have another match
I don't know who I going to Vs
and I don't think me and my partner
My partner is giving me pressure
I can't stand with any pressure when I play badminton match
I seriously don't like MATCH and PRESSURE
I know I'm weak and can't play very well
ARGHHHHHHHHHH
Anyway, I will try my best and win the match with my partner tomorrow
No more stupid and careless mistake during match, Jia Yin
Don't
You can do it
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and pressure day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
